Duct Cleaning or HVAC Cleaning
What are the health benefits that come from HVAC system cleaning?
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems, or better known as HVAC systems, have been known to improve your overall indoor air quality due to removing the contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and other small particles of dust that circulate in your home or business. Removing these contaminants provide cleaner air for you and your family.
Questions Carpet Cleaning
- By scheduling yearly carpet cleanings, you are protecting your floor-covering investments.
- Improve indoor air quality: carpeting is notorious for trapping airborne pollutants and the buildup of dust, dirt, debris, allergens, bacteria, dust mites, and bedbugs. These contaminants must be removed in order to keep your home’s air quality clean and pollutant free.
- Most carpet soils, stains, and spots can be removed if attended to right away. Letting carpet stains and spots continue to remain embedded into carpeting could attract additional soiling.
- Carpet Warranty: most carpet warranties call for cleanings every 12 to 18 months by a professional carpet cleaner using the extraction method.
- Did you recently have remodeling project wrap up? We know that your contractor has taken all necessary precautions to leave no spec of dirt behind. But when all of the contractors leave and (literally) the dust settles, you’ll want to quickly clean up your carpets (and HVAC system) to remove any settled dust particles.