Air Duct Cleaning
According to the National Air Ducts Cleaning Association (NADCA), a typical home requires cleaning every 3 to 5 years. This may vary depending on pets, your cleaning habits, allergies, smoking indoors, a recent remodeling project, recent water damage loss, etc. Have you ever thought of how much dirt and debris your home keeps circulating day after day, year after year?
At McMahon Services & Construction, we also recommend our complete air duct cleaning services for your home or business after new construction or a remodeling project is complete. On average, a brand new home has 13 gallons of drywall dust, debris, wood chips, sandwiches, etc. in the duct ventilation system.
For technicians at McMahon, the average home takes about three to four hours to clean. You don’t have to leave your home when we are cleaning your duct work. We make sure our equipment doesn’t interrupt your daily activities and we are always mindful of you, your family, and your pets.
As recommended by the NADCA and McMahon Services, we clean all of the following components:
- Air Ducts
- Drain Pan
- Air Plenum
- Blower Motor and Assembly
- Heat Exchanger
- Air Filters
- Air Cleaners
What are the health benefits that come from HVAC system cleaning?
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems, or better known as HVAC systems, have been known to improve your overall indoor air quality due to removing the contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and other small particles of dust that circulate in your home or business. Removing these contaminants provide cleaner air for you and your family.
Who doesn’t love the look and feel of brand new carpet? Well, if we all love the look and feel of brand new carpet - we need to be cleaning it on a regular basis to keep stains, piles, and high traffic areas looking their best!
Our staff at McMahon know both the art and science behind properly cleaning and maintaining your home’s carpet:
- Prolong the life of your carpeting: by scheduling yearly carpet cleanings, you are protecting your floor-covering investments.
- Improve indoor air quality: carpeting is notorious for trapping airborne pollutants and the buildup of dust, dirt, debris, allergens, bacteria, dust mites, and bedbugs. These contaminants must be removed in order to keep your home’s air quality clean and pollutant free.
- Removes stains and spots: most carpet soils, stains, and spots can be removed if attended to right away. Letting carpet stains and spots continue to remain embedded into carpeting could attract additional soiling.
- Enhance the appearance and keep carpets fresh and clean: regularly scheduled carpet cleanings keep your home and business’s carpet looking like the day it was installed.
- Carpet Warranty: most carpet warranties call for cleanings every 12 to 18 months by a professional carpet cleaner using the extraction method.
- Remodeling project: Did you recently have remodeling project wrap up? We know that your contractor has taken all necessary precautions to leave no spec of dirt behind. But when all of the contractors leave and (literally) the dust settles, you’ll want to quickly clean up your carpets (and HVAC system) to remove any settled dust particles.
Contact McMahon Services & Construction for your Air Duct Cleaning Services, HVAC Cleaning Services, New Construction, Remodeling, and Renovation projects today!
We offer FREE estimates in our Chicago, Arlington Heights, Berwyn, Des Plaines, Evanston, Mount Prospect, Grayslake, Mundelein, Libertyville, Oak Park, Palatine, Wheaton, Naperville, Waukegan, Schaumburg, Skokie, and surrounding IL service areas.