When disaster strikes, no one is prepared for it. At McMahon Services and Construction we are heavily committed to making this difficult time easier by focusing on getting your life back on track.
Before any work is done to repair your property, it’s important to make sure you are covered by your insurance. Start by calling your insurer and explaining the damage, we will get into the specifics and dollar amounts.
Our construction and restoration process includes the following steps:
- Do a thorough walk through of the impacted area and document the scope of the project.
- Arrange a meeting with you and the insurance adjuster
- Review the repairs
- Work with the insurance company on cost of repairs and reconstruction services.
- Discuss start and end dates of the construction project and details of how it will happen.
- You approve the proposed work, along with any product selections like cabinets, flooring, etc.
- We will keep you informed of any project date changes, or budget changes that will need to be addressed right away.
McMahon’s General Contracting and Construction Services include:
- Roof Repairs and Replacement
- Gutters, Fascia, Soffit
- Basement Refinishing
Interior Construction Services
- Cabinet Hardware
- Much more, we’ll work with you on your specific needs!
Why You Should Choose McMahon As Your Restoration Construction Company?
The professionals at McMahon Services and Construction have served the Chicago area since 1954, and quickly evolved into a Premier Disaster Restoration General Contracting Company with many insurance leaders in the area. When you choose to work with McMahon, you know that your construction project is in the best hands possible.